Conor McGregor gave an interview where he talks about how he regrets some of the things he says (but never when it’s true) “When you tell a man the truth, they react to the truth.” Conor stated that he can’t regret telling the truth.
Conor said: “sometimes I regret saying the things I say, I say to myself, why did I say that stupid s#%t, but then, I don’t care about it, there so many interviews and so many camera I just let it flow.”
Five of Conor’s best disses:
1) “He’s a quiet, little hillbilly from the back arse of nowhere. His cousin is probably named Cletus.”
2) “I own this town… I own Rio de Janiero, so for him to say that he is the king and I am the joker – if this was a different time I would invade his favela on horseback and kill anyone that was not fit to work. But we are in a new time so I will whoop his a** in July”
3) “The left-hand side of your face is drooping. I’m worried about you. Honestly I’m worried. I love you. I love you like my b****”
4) “If he took a can of Monster energy from this table, and told me to come and get it, I’d drill it through his head.”
5) “If he shows up December 12th, the division will be killed, like I predicted.”